Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nutella-Stuffed Funfetti Cookies



Aaaaaaand, we're back!

The fam and I bought a house! So we've recently moved: packed, unpacked, vacuumed, un-vacuumed, found things, lost things, etc. and moved five minutes across town. It's a great little house with a great little yard. I have always wanted a lemon tree and now I have three lemon trees, which begs the question - what the heck do you need three lemon trees for? But I can't wait to find out.

So. Nutella-Stuffed Funfetti Cookies. The name says it all. I discovered them on http://notyourmommascookie.com/ (which is an amazing blog) and knew that I must partake. I got settled into my new kitchen, reacquainted with my Kitchen-Aid and got down to baking business. These are pretty simple cookies, though, so the baking was quick! Make them today. They are as good as they sound.

Nutella-Stuffed Funfetti Cookies

1 box Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Approx. 1/2 cup Nutella

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.  Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scoop teaspoon size balls of Nutella onto cookie sheet. Freeze for about 20 minutes or until firm.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla extract until combined.
4. Take a heaping spoonful of dough and press a frozen Nutella ball into the center. Form the dough around the Nutella to form a ball and roll until it is smooth and no Nutella is exposed.
5. Bake for 9-10 minutes. Allow to cool on cookie sheet.

Delish!

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed this post! Oh well :( Better late than never, right? I love how you revamped this blog :) Oh and I found the prenatal vitamins that are basically covered in sugar and they remind me of you :) Thank you for the granola bar and Nutella recipes; I just might try those.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs