Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Swig Sugar Cookies


Happy New Year! I'd like to start 2014 off right, by posting one of the best cookies I had in 2013. (Incidentally, I'm eating one right now!) Now many of you, including myself, have probably made New Year's Resolutions to lose a little weight. Here is my theory on that. If you are going to be losing weight then you are going to be eating less sweets. But if you are going to be eating less sweets, then you should REALLY make them count, and only eat bona fide delicious things. You don't have calories to waste on not so tasty cookies. So to help you with your diet, I am giving you this gift of delicious sugar cookies. No, no, don't thank me. Thank http://www.vintagerevivals.com/2013/03/swig-sugar-cookie-recipe-literally-best.html where you can find the recipe. She asked for it not to be reposted so just follow the link and enjoy! Here's to weight loss and deliciousness! I love you, 2014.

*To my very discerning relatives (you know who you are) - as far as sugar cookies go, this is one of my favorites so far. Definitely a make again and definitely easy, with plenty of that sugary sweet taste and creamy frosting. I think you may be pleasantly surprised. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am literally obsessed with these cookies. OBSESSED!

    I am a baker friend of your Aunt Chelle in Illinois. She told me about your blog and I have been following it for the past few months. I recently started my own blog and am looking to connect with other bloggers and expand my audience. I am wondering if you would be interested in doing a guest post on my page? If you did then perhaps you could link your followers to it. This could be a win-win for both of us: my followers see your blog (and how wonderful it is) and then your followers see mine. I wasn't sure of another way to contact you, but I would love to continue this conversation via email. My email is jenna.m.house@gmail.com. Also here is a link to my blog so you can check it out: http://chocolateandchia.com/
    It's definitely a work in progress, but I am enjoying it every step of the way. Even if you're not interested in a guest blog post I still wanted to connect with a fellow blogger. I hope to hear from you soon. Happy weekend!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs